CPE: A combination of psychology and medicine

“Which specialization should I take within the broad discipline called Psychology?” Numerous Psychology Bachelor students struggle with this issue and are doubtful about which Master’s degree they should pursue. Student Carl-Peter Van Erpecum discusses the option of joining a research master program at the UMCG, called Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology (CPE).

Read More