Mindlinks April 2015
Every month we bring you the latest news from the world of Psychology! Here is my collection of links that I found most exciting the last month. Feel free to add your favorite news in the comment section!
- We communicate via language, body postures and facial expressions. But what about our smell? Read how happy sweat may convey positive emotions in the receiver!
- Have you ever wished to be invisible? A new technique makes the illusion of being invisible possible. This might particularly be helpful for people with social anxiety.
- Keeping the brain fit is a trend in health lifestyle. Not only may cognitive exercises help, but also particular nutrients, as many products already claim. Here is a list of food that may help to keep your brain healthy.
- Is it possible to distinguish a fake smile from real one? If you can, you may be more empathetic than other people. Read how this test shows differences among professions. Who is most empathetic?
- Why does some content spread viral on the internet while other is just ignored? Read about the secrets how to make a post popular.
- Poor air quality has many negative consequences for your health. But can you believe that it might also shrink your brain?
NOTE: Image by Arkady Amiragov
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)